Saturday, July 10, 2004

Mile High, Missing My Favorites...


In order to escape the heat of the desert floor, I've traveled to Colorado to stay awhile in a cooler mise en scène. Unfortunately, I have not found relief. The temperature in this mile-high city is sweltering, and being closer to the sun, it seems much hotter. My skin burns. The nights, however, are quite comfortable, and that fact may convince me that my 900-mile trek was worth the grueling drive.

If only I had brought my Favorites. I'm lost without those URL's. I've tried in vain to find some of my favorite blogs and other frequently visited sites. I feel deprived without my daily visits. It's disconcerting how attached one gets to the cyber world. Perhaps this void will force me to search for new sites, new blogs and fresh experiences.

No comments: